Here are the steps to link a Google Calendar:
1. Make the calendar public (if it isn't already)
- Log into your Google Calendar
- Find your calendar on the left hand side, and choose "Calendar settings" from its drop-down menu
- Click the "Share this Calendar" tab at the top
- Click to make the calendar Public (if it isn't already)
2. Get the link to the calendar's "ICAL" file
- Go back to "Calendar Details" (the link is at the top)
- Tap the green "ICAL" button in the "Calendar Address" section
- Copy the blue link that appears. It'll end with "basic.ics"
- Put that into the admin dashboard's "Settings" section, and click "Save all changes"
- Wait until 15 minutes past the hour; your calendar should get imported automatically once an hour
If this doesn't work, please contact email@example.com - we'd be happy to help!